The Kansas City Youth Cheer Camp Staff in combination with Kansas City Athlete Training are proud to announce the 2018 Kansas City Youth Cheer Camp. Local cheerleading coaches will put on the 17th Annual Kansas City Youth Cheerleading Camp focusing on the techniques and fundamentals needed to succeed at the youth level and to help cheerleaders prepare for the 2018 cheer season. Aside from learning cheer basics, camp staff will talk to the campers each night about cheerleading, life, and why participating in youth cheerleading is important.
2018 Camp Schedule: CLICK HERE
- Monday (June 25) - 6:00pm to 8:00pm - William Jewell College
- Tuesday (June 26) - 6:00pm to 8:00pm - William Jewell College
- Wednesday (June 27) - 6:00pm to 8:00pm - William Jewell College
- Thursday (June 28) - 6:00pm to 8:00pm - William Jewell College
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM THE CAMP?
- All campers will be placed in groups according to their age and ability.
- All campers will be assigned to a veteran coaching staff
- Individual and Group instruction on cheerleading fundamentals.
- Each camper will be trained to be a better, more confident cheerleader!
- Each camper will receive over 9 hours of on-the-field practice time throughout the camp.
- You will go home a better cheerleader!
CAMP DATES & TIMES
- Monday thru Thursday
- Camp will begin each night at 6:00pm and end at 8:00pm
- Campers can arrive early as coaches & instructors usually arrive around 5:30pm
- Parents are welcome to sit and watch as well as listen each night as long as you stay back off the field.
- - Liberty Missouri inside Football Stadium
- Camp Enrollment Fee: $60.00
Returned Check Fee: $20.00
*If paying for the camp by check, please make checks payable to the Kansas City Youth Cheer Camp.
CAMP ELIGIBILITY: Who can attend the camp?
The Kansas City Youth Cheer Camp curriculum conforms to all pre-high school and high school regulations governing cheerleading.
Our targeted audience for this camp are kids entering the Kindergarten thru 8th grades (5-15 years old). All players from any league, team, or division in the city or out of town are welcome to attend.
The camp also welcomes new campers who have never cheered for a team or club before as the camp gives them an opportunity to see if they like cheerleading and if it is right for them before they make a commitment to cheer on a team.
A camper will need to come dress in shorts, t-shirt, and running shoes.
Campers will participate in cheerleading drills.
HOW TO ENROLL?
- Online Enrollment
- Camp Enrollment Fee: $60.00
- Payment can be made by check, money order, or credit card. On-line registration requires the use of a credit card.
- Checks can be made payable to the Kansas City Youth Chee Camp.
- Be sure to complete all information required on the forms, including parental signature.
- Once you have registered, we will send a confirmation. Payment may be made using a credit card, check, or money order. Final payment is due before June 25, 2018. Early Bird Enrollment Fee is $60.00. Registrants after June 01, 2018 are required to pay the full camp fee. When full payment is received, we will send complete camp details via email one week before the camp via email. There is a $20.00 service charge for any returned check.
CANCELLATION & RETURN POLICY
All cancellations must be in writing to the Kansas City Youth Cheer Camp, either by email or postal mail. Refunds will only be allowed if received by the Kansas City Youth Cheer Camp no later than June 1, 2018. Refunds after June 1, 2018 will depend on the situation, however the Kanas City Youth Cheer Camp does not guarantee that a refund will be issued after June 1, 2018.
If a refund is given, your credit card will be credited or a check will be mailed to you for the camp enrollment fee.